Monday, October 13, 2014
GigaOM Review
Brian W. Williams blogged on his Top 10 Blogs Following Web 2.0 listing number 2 as GigaOM as a site that he follows. A quick search reveals that GigaOM's main purpose is to "humanize the impact of technology and provide deep insight on disruptive companies, people, and trends". According to GigaOM's page more than 6.5 million people access GigaOM monthly. As I look over the article titles I can quickly assess why so many people come to see what GigaOM has to say. All of the articles strike at emotional topics and puts out some of the dirty laundry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteHuh. I have never heard of GigaOM and didn't check them out when making my posts. For there to be that many people accessing it per month, I can't believe I missed it.
ReplyDelete